Monday, December 19, 2011

Nineteen to Remember . . .

I am a little stumped on today’s blog. I was back in the office and my brain is kind of work addled at the moment. The Powell Snook contingent is still here at the house, and tonight after dinner the boys were playing on the wii in the living room. I thought I would take a small survey so I asked them what their favorite part of Christmas is. The boys range in age from Kyle who is 8 to Matthew who is 10, Elijah who is 11 and Paul who is 13. What was I thinking?

What is your favorite part of Christmas?

Elijah – presents and food

Matthew – being with family

Elijah – Are you serial?

Matthew – Well I like MY family.

Kyle – Hmmm hmmm hmmm hmmmm (he was eating a giant candy cane so the answer was not clear)

Paul – What is my favorite thing about Christmas?

Me – that is what I asked you

Paul – oh, did anyone say being with family?

Elijah – (passes gas loudly)

Paul – LIGE go stand over there

Matthew – I don’t want to be that close to family when Elijah does that.

Elijah – what? It smells like pizza

Katie (age 13) enters the room and I ask her

Me – Katie, what is your favorite part of Christmas?

Katie - I don’t know. What is that smell?!?!?! ELIJAH!!!

I should have known better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023.2

efore anyone points out that I am already behind, I know, believe me, I know.  I’m not offering excuses, today, but just letting you know, I...