Monday, December 12, 2011

Twelve Drummers Drumming. . .

Let it Snow, let it Snow!

Do you watch the TV show Glee? It is a popular show about a group of misfit high school kids who bond in glee club. My boys like it. At least they like the episodes that we have let them watch, and they like the music from the show.

Last year they did a Christmas show and 2 of the main characters sang the duet “Baby it’s cold outside”. What makes this worth mentioning is that the 2 singers were both boys. My boys liked this version of the song. This year for the Glee Christmas show they recorded a version of the two boys singing “Let it Snow!”

The best duet version of this song I have heard this year? My Paul and my Matthew singing it in the car. Matthew sings the melody and Paul sings the low part. It makes me smile every time they do it. And they both laugh the whole way through. Trust me, this is not something they learned in children’s choir!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023.2

efore anyone points out that I am already behind, I know, believe me, I know.  I’m not offering excuses, today, but just letting you know, I...