Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Day 4.2018


The timeliness of this post may be a little behind, but better late than never.  What are your favorite Christmas movies? Elf? White Christmas? The Christmas Story? Home Alone? Die Hard? With so many options it is hard to choose.  One year I gave my nephew Scott the Santa Claus Conquers the Martians dvd. I mean, come on, it is a classic!

While on the topic of classic holiday movies I want to share an opportunity with my Oklahoma City readers.  In the month of December Harkins Theaters is showing the following classic holiday movies as part of their Tuesday night Classic Series. 

12/4 7pm The Polar Express
12/8 10am The Polar Express
12/11 7pm Home Alone
12/15 10am It’s a Wonderful Life
12/18 7pm Christmas Vacation
12/22 10am Elf

These movie classics are only $5 so it is a savings as well as a fun way to celebrate the season.
But Wait! There is more…

On December 10th at 4pm and 7pm they will be showing a special re-mastered version of 2 Jim Henson Holiday classics, Emmet Otter’s Jug Band Christmas and The Bells of Fraggle Rock. How Festive is that?




No comments:

Post a Comment

2023.2

efore anyone points out that I am already behind, I know, believe me, I know.  I’m not offering excuses, today, but just letting you know, I...