Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Day Seventeen

Things I needed to do today

  1. Finish the party decor.
  2. Clean the craft supplies that are cluttering the dining room.
  3. Wash dishes.
  4. Do laundry.
  5. Write two blog entries so I’ll have a buffer.
  6. Finalize the party menu with Kat.
  7. Plan and organize the patter platters for the party.
  8. Locate serving utensils for the party.
  9. Bake cookies for the party.
  10. Find the Tupperware thing I need to make ice rings for the punch.
  11. Research how to keep fresh fruit from turning brown so I can prep platters early.
  12. Do some online shopping so I have something to wear to the party.
  13. Find the other punch ladle. 
  14. Ponder the location of the silver punch bowl.
  15. Go to my in-laws to check on them and see how Nolen’s ablation went. 

What I actually did today.

Not a single thing except be a couch potato with Kathleen. 

I have no regrets. 

Do me a favor? Cross things off your to do list even if you haven’t finished them. Spend some time with someone you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023.2

efore anyone points out that I am already behind, I know, believe me, I know.  I’m not offering excuses, today, but just letting you know, I...