Thursday, December 28, 2017

2017.20 Day Drinking & Crafting Day 2


As I mentioned, I am struggling with the video editing. And no, it is not because I am drinking while I edit.  Although, now that I mention it…

But so here is my second day drinking and crafting broken down in video clips that I hope show up easier on your phones.

So first of all we have this great before shot of the glass jar we used in the project.

Then the Intro where I try and be clever (and took like 3 attempts to take, hence the laughter)


Followed by the shots and the beginning of me being sick of hearing myself say “in any case”, listen for it, like a terrible verbal tic.

And Crafting commences!


Followed by more crafting, and the sneaking suspicion that I might not be doing it right…


Now we wait for paint to dry!


At last the embellishments! Go snowflake stickers! Also I say the word Fancy, just for Autumn Bond! And discuss the War on Christmas.

And TA-DAH! Winter Lantern and what to do if it is terrible.




The finished product.


***I really am making an effort to get caught up on my days, plus post all these fun videos!

edited version here



1 comment:

  1. Perhaps Frangelico would be a good choice since the vodka reminded you of mouthwash? Also, will Javi make a guest appearance or do an in-tandem video or is he more into radio shows? Fans want to know!

    ReplyDelete

2023.2

efore anyone points out that I am already behind, I know, believe me, I know.  I’m not offering excuses, today, but just letting you know, I...