Monday, December 18, 2017

2017.14 Party To-Do list


I meant to post this last week, but you know, whatevs.

Thursday night here was what I was really, REALLY needing to focus on

45 Christmas trees of various sizes for party decorations.

A way to serve blue cheese, pear, walnuts and honey that retains the flavors, doesn’t turn brown, and still looks appetizing at the end of the evening.

Gift bags filled with candy for the children

Christmas games (because sometimes children and young teens left without something to do equals disaster)

Did I mention 45 trees? I have to make those trees, they don’t make themselves.

Christmas coloring books and crayons.

Cookie press cookies, (meaning find the press, find the Scotty dog disc because it’s always missing, and then find the recipe. I have one that always works, but I can never find it) Then make the cookies.

45 Christmas trees. What was I thinking?

trees trees trees


Also, I needed to find a cookie recipe for Matthew. My cookies 3 ways works, but we didn’t get jelly for the thumbprint cookies, or Hershey kisses for the ones with those. So maybe cookies one way? Where you just roll them in colored sugar? 

Alcohol, when I am going to get to the store for party alcohol?

45 Christmas trees, it is no wonder I need alcohol.

Plus, I still have more day drinking and crafting projects. I may wind up doing a double header…

And lastly, finish the 45 trees.


Will I ever get it all done?

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023.2

efore anyone points out that I am already behind, I know, believe me, I know.  I’m not offering excuses, today, but just letting you know, I...