Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Many Blessings



It’s been a busy few days and I got behind on the Blog.  Tonight my sister in law Becca called me out on it on facebook.  So for Becca I am going to do my best and get caught up. 

What is your favorite Christmas Movie?  Tonight the family is watching Irving Berlin’s White Christmas.  I don’t think the boys have seen it before, but they are familiar with the music.  When Bing Crosby and Rosemary Clooney sang  ‘Snow, it won't be long before we'll all be there with snow. Snow, I want to wash my hands, my face and hair with snow’ Matthew said, I know this one!  We heard it in the car!  But Papa, who washes their face in snow?  That is a good question.  One I don’t have an answer too.

My favorite part was when Bing & Rosemary sang Count Your Blessings, and Matthew sat up eyes wide and said Papa this movie has ALL the great songs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023.2

efore anyone points out that I am already behind, I know, believe me, I know.  I’m not offering excuses, today, but just letting you know, I...