Thursday, December 19, 2013

Last Minute Gifting




Our annual Christmas party is this weekend and we have reached the point in the process where we are alternately certain that no one is coming to the party and/or we will never be ready in time.  Can someone please come clean for me?

And I am already a day behind on the blog.  In another 5 minutes I will be 2 days behind.  Sigh.  At least I am trying right?  Plus there is that thing I do, you know, work at a full time job.  This reminds me, I have a potluck tomorrow I need to make something for.  Plus and a gift exchange. Not really a gift exchange, but a party where I am expected to give gifts to all my employees.  Different gifts than the fleece jackets I gave everyone last week. 

So in that spirit I have a list of my favorite top 10 easy last minute gifts
  1. Just about anything from the dollar store.
  2. Honestly, a gift for just $1 can you beat that?
  3. Coffee mugs, filled with candy.  Typical but great last minute
  4. Gloves. 2 for one makes it even a better deal.
  5. Did you know you can get mikasa at the good will store?  No really you can.  So if you have anyone on your list that is in to that.
  6. Christmas socks.  Everyone has feet. Ok ,maybe not EVERYONE, but who on your list doesn’t?
  7. Kathleen’s fudge makes a great gift.
  8. Or truffles.
  9. Really anything she makes.
  10. The best last minute gift is a pair of WWJD panties.  Hard to find but totally worth it when you see the look on the recipients face.
I would post a picture of #10 but they sort of offensive so I thought better of it,  That is a Christmas kindness right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023.2

efore anyone points out that I am already behind, I know, believe me, I know.  I’m not offering excuses, today, but just letting you know, I...