Sunday, December 12, 2010

Cookie Of The Month

For the record I do not hate Martha Stewart. I think that she is a genius of self promotion. Sell ads for your products in your magazine that promotes the use of your products? Genuis. Plus the whole single mom, doing it herself, making a fortune. . . I support that. Plus I loved her Ray of Light album . . . Ok, that may be Madonna, but I digress.

I heard Martha Stewart had a cookie of the month thing, and rolled it into a cookbook. Really? Like that is soooooo hard? There are only 12 months people. 12 recipes for a whole cookbook? I bet there are lots of ads in that cookbook. I am just saying.

So here, for the 12th day of Christmas, just to show you how NOT hard it is, this is my 12 months of Christmas cookies.

1. January Oreos
2. February Chips ahoy chocolate chip cookies
3. March, grasshoppers, an oddly named oreo with mint filling.
4. April, Samoas, the girlscout cookie
5. May, Thin mints, another girl scout cookie
6. June, nilla wafers
7. July, animal crackers, very 4th of july.
8. August, Mint Milano cookies.
9. September, Pecan shortbreads sandies
10. October, Oatmeal raisin, I like the ones made by elves.
11. November, lemon sandwich cookies.
12. December, my favorites, the mint jojo’s from trader joes.

See what I mean? No big deal. Random house book deal here I come!

3 comments:

  1. how is a mint grasshopper not a jojo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. four months of mint? me thinkz you've been watching a bit too much giada and rachel. not a good thing. :(

    ReplyDelete

2023.2

efore anyone points out that I am already behind, I know, believe me, I know.  I’m not offering excuses, today, but just letting you know, I...