Sunday, December 5, 2010

Completely Innapropriate

*** This is a warning. The following post is slightly inappropriate. Please do not read if you are easily offended.

A few years back I took the boys to see a home school choir concert (no THAT is not the inappropriate part, and there will be no home school jokes today). The concert was held in a big church in Yukon. My nieces Rachel and Julia were singing. Kat had to work so the boys and I went to the concert.

The singing was lovely, although the concert was very long. The girls were beautiful. The concert director dressed like a cross between a Vegas showgirl and a drag queen, but I digress.

At intermission I left the boys with their Aunt Ann and went to the visit the restroom. While in the restroom I was standing at the urinal, doing what one does in that situation, minding my own business, looking directly in front of me, when someone came up behind me and touched me inappropriately. I nearly jumped out of my skin and almost peed on my hand. I am simply not accustomed to having someone grab my @$$ in the men’s room AT A Church!

When I managed to compose myself, (and zip up) turned to face the person who wanted to be my new friend. Imagine my shock when I discovered it was Baby Scott, my now 21 year old nephew. “Man Uncle Judson, I didn’t know you could jump that high!”

What does a responsible man do in a situation like this? I told his mother.

She of course found the story to be high-larious and giggled through the second half of the concert.

That is Baby Scott for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023.2

efore anyone points out that I am already behind, I know, believe me, I know.  I’m not offering excuses, today, but just letting you know, I...