Monday, December 7, 2020

stardate 12.7.2020


Crafting with littles,  In years past, I have shared my day drinking and crafting videos.  As much fun as that was, this video is not that.  Back in March, when everything shut down, including church and our Sunday school, I was worried about your Sunday school littles stuck at home, so I started making these weekly videos doing children’s crafts and posting them for my Sunday school littles to watch.  So here we are, with things shut down again, and I’ve continued the practice.  No day drinking involved. 


This is the video I recorded for this week, the second week of advent.





It... well, it is simply what it is.  I'm not great, but I hope my littles enjoy these videos.




No comments:

Post a Comment

2023.2

efore anyone points out that I am already behind, I know, believe me, I know.  I’m not offering excuses, today, but just letting you know, I...