Friday, December 11, 2020

stardate 12.10.2020


This year I asked all 3 of my siblings, my fake sis, and my sister in law to write blog entries for me.  You have already seen the contributions from Jen Owens Hill and Rebecca Kinkade Black.  Juliet Kinkade Black has a big conference coming up and once that is over she’ll be sending me something toot suite.  Ben hasn’t committed yet, but I am ever hopeful.  Which leaves Jennifer.  I gave them all the option of writing about why I am the best brother ever, but oddly no one seemed interested. Go figure.  I am sure it is because they don’t want to hurt Ben’s feelings, 


So, although Jenni passed on the opportunity to write about me, I do have these amazing pictures from her bakery.  Keep in mind, this is a gluten free bakery, there is no gluten in any of these things. None.  not even a tiny bit to make it act more like regular baked goods.  So you know, safe for people with issues, and super cute and festive.  Bonus pick is the penguin cookie, because maybe just maybe someone has a nephew who does love penguins. So, happy ho ho ho to you.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

2023.2

efore anyone points out that I am already behind, I know, believe me, I know.  I’m not offering excuses, today, but just letting you know, I...