Sunday, December 11, 2016

Day Six 2016

Here it is December 11th and I am only on the 6th day.  It is a struggle this year, but I am not giving up.  And I have a plan to get caught up.  I really do.

Today is the third Sunday of Advent.  The Sunday of Joy.  I am looking for joy, I really am.  I am thankful for our pastor Kent for pointing out this morning that joyful and happy are not the same thing. Lucky for me.

So today these vintage Christmas cards bring me some joy.  I am especially fond of the ones with dogs.  They remind me of the scotties; Scudder and Zandor MacFerguson my mom and dad had when I was little   What circumstances brought my parents to owning registered scotty show dog I have no idea.










No comments:

Post a Comment

2023.2

efore anyone points out that I am already behind, I know, believe me, I know.  I’m not offering excuses, today, but just letting you know, I...