Saturday, December 17, 2016

Day Eleven 2016

Since 2011 I have asked the boys to help out and write a blog entry for me.  So far I have been less than successful getting a response.  UNTIL NOW... Here is my Matthew's contribution.

Year Of Firsts

Writing this I realized; I haven't actually written for this blog before. I've been recorded for it. I've been photographed for it. I've been quoted, and I have been the topic.  But I've never actually written anything for it yet. So this can be the year of firsts. For me, anyway.

It's the first year I'm writing something for the blog. It's the first year I don't want it to be Christmas yet. I'm sure you can think of why, (too much heartache). It's the first year I only asked for two things for Christmas. It's the first year I had to take midterms. It's the first year I haven't been able to help nearly as much as I wanted, (broken hand). Year of firsts for me.

It's also the year my father told me to 'liberate' an ornament #OrnamentLiberationFront.  I have been told that it's actually considered 'theft' if you attempt to liberate an ornament off of a tree in Walmart or Buy For LeSS. I'm fairly certain it's only theft if you get caught. However, I have not liberated anymore ornaments. That I will admit too, that is.

Although, I will admit that my family might be slightly insane at times. More so, when the year is coming near to an end. And this is something I've recently noticed. Just this year actually. All of these reasons make this year my year of firsts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

2023.2

efore anyone points out that I am already behind, I know, believe me, I know.  I’m not offering excuses, today, but just letting you know, I...