Thursday, December 10, 2015

Never Luke Back

What is your family’s favorite holiday TV special?  My Matthew loves White Christmas and I suspect that my Paul’s favorite is The Christmas Story. “You’ll shoot your eye out!” Of course we do love the Peanut’s Christmas special, but trying to get everyone to agree on one to watch together is never easy.

Tonight I thought we could watch something as a family while I tried to finish up the blog entry I didn’t post last night, (yes I know, I am now two days behind).  Paul flipped the TV on and discovered the original Miracle on 34th Street was on AMC.  He was interested in watching, but Matthew was NOT.  I suggested to Paul that Matthew is not a fan of classic movies. Of course his fondness for White Christmas proves the lie to this statement.  I suggested the Great Holiday Baking Show with Mary Berry for Kathleen, but no one else seemed interested.

Things were about to go to blows when I remembered that I have the best, the most amazing, most classic family Christmas special saved on the DVR.   Away to the TV I flew like a flash! Boom! I hit play and there it was… like a Christmas miracle, the Modern Family Express Christmas episode.  I don’t know if you are a fan of the TV show Modern Family or not, but this episode is full of everything that is Christmas.


Watch this clip and be amazed at the comedic genius that is Sophia Vergara. No seriously look. I mean LOOK. But never look back, never. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

2023.2

efore anyone points out that I am already behind, I know, believe me, I know.  I’m not offering excuses, today, but just letting you know, I...