Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Jolly & Vintage


I am Loving these vintage style Christmas card images.  I take no responsibility for creating these images, I just appropriated them off the interwebs to share them here.  

Loving the scotty dogs in this picture.  Reminds me of Scuddar & Zandor,my Mom and Dad's scotty dogs.


You just know this Christmas Beauty is just as sassy as she is cute.

Because of course Santa takes a ferris wheel.

Brrr... because everyone needs a white fur hat in winter,

Did anyone else see Victoria Beckham's instagram post this week? sitting on a ladder in heels decorating her tree?


and this vintage hipster family watching tv wearing suits.  #SuitUp


Sweet Christmas Kitty!

This may look like a vintage picture but actually it is Jodi Thomas Thompson picking up some last minute gifts. 


Santa says ho ho YES!


This is absolutely what my sister Jenni looked like just before she sat in the enchiladas


Merry Christmas, and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023.2

efore anyone points out that I am already behind, I know, believe me, I know.  I’m not offering excuses, today, but just letting you know, I...