Thursday, December 1, 2022

Will He or Won't He?


Here it is 12/1 and I am certain that many, some, dozens, a few of you have been wondering if I was going to bring back my christmas blog this year.  Last year I struggled, failed, basically.  8 blogs for 25 days.  That is more of a hanukkah blog than a christmas blog. To be honest they were not even like 8 amazing days, just 8 days in december. I didn’t even show up to post a final, well that’s all for this year post, (basically turning off the lights and locking up).  


I told myself in May that I was going to start doing 2-3 entries a month to kind of keep the skills up and then if any of them were good then I would have them saved up.  Seems like a great plan right?  Well yeah, it didn’t really happen.  I did get 3 written in October, so credit for that.  And I sort of outlined 2-4 more in november.  So that is where we are.  But in the spirit of the season, I am charging forward on blind faith, certain I will get to 25 in a timely and seasonal manner.  So buckle up, and wish me luck.


Also, the book is still available for kindle.  For those of you who want the best of the best.  Even if you don’t have a kindle, you can download the kindle app on your phone for free and then buy the book.  If you are feeling really generous, feel free to review the book for amazon.  I mean clearly I'm not banging on the doors of any best sellers lists, but one review for the 12 copies I sold would be something.  (At this point, that republican princess from arizona who got kicked off the View sold more copies of her book than I did, and everyone mocked her for only selling like 24 hardbacks?)   But I digress.


I hope that you are well, and happy, and swimming in contentment.  If not then keep on moving forward, onehour, one day at a time, till you get past it.  I appreciate you stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023.2

efore anyone points out that I am already behind, I know, believe me, I know.  I’m not offering excuses, today, but just letting you know, I...