Saturday, January 6, 2018

2017.23 Day Drinking and Crafting Day 5

The fifth and last of my 5 day drinking and crafting videos! This one features picture frames! A super loquacious Matthew! Rumchata shots! I am wearing a knitted scarf that accentuates the roundness of my face in a particularly unflattering way. At about the 1:10 mark I troll my unpaid intern about his school picture habits, and while you don’t see the look he shot me, you get to see my reaction look.  Mermaids! Tropical trees! I reference this amazing craft from 2012. Matthew says a fancy French word. I do an extreme amount of unnecessary gesturing. Seriously, you would think I was trying to scare away birds.    This is the video of me making the frames we used for the party and that I explained here.

***Plus as an added bonus you can hear me explain for the millionth time that glue dries what? Oh yes, clear…


And you get to hear what Matthew gets out of all of this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

2023.2

efore anyone points out that I am already behind, I know, believe me, I know.  I’m not offering excuses, today, but just letting you know, I...