Thursday, February 2, 2023

Hold up!



So here we are January 6th, the day that typically celebrates the arrival of the three wisemen to see the baby Jesus.  Also known as the day I dive myself to wind up things here at this 25 days of Christmas with Judson.


How did I do?  Another year of falling far short of 25.  Honestly it isn’t that I don’t have thoughts, I have them, or that I can’t express them,I really do just fine once I sit down and do it, but the problem is I always think I have more time than I really do.  Or I get busy doing other stuff and don’t get around to it.


But I truly want to share all the christmasy things with you.  This year was a good one.  So if you will give me a few days of grace, I’ll dump all them on you now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

2023.2

efore anyone points out that I am already behind, I know, believe me, I know.  I’m not offering excuses, today, but just letting you know, I...